- January 4, Noon - 2 p.m.
- January 7, 2 - 4p.m.
- January 9, 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- January 11, Noon - 2 p.m.
- January 14, 2 - 4p.m.
- January 16, 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- January 18, Noon - 2 p.m.
- January 23, 12:30-2:30 p.m.
To be fingerprinted for a background check for the AmeriCorps Program, you must do the following:
- See the Community Involvement Center (CIC) in SU 327 to obtain a Biographical Authorization Form. Your authorization form must be completely filled out by you and then signed by Mike Moon or Brenda Kowalewski in the CIC before you can make an appointment and be fingerprinted.
- Sign up for a 5-minute appointment slot, available on the dates and times listed above. The office will only be fingerprinting during these listed times.
- To get an appointment, you must visit the Teacher Education Advisement Center (ED 230) with all your paperwork ready (namely, your signed and completed biographical authorization form).
- Show up on the date and time of your appointment with a government-issued picture identification (driver's license, passport).
Questions about the Education Fingerprinting Office can be directed to Dr. Brent Horn: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform you that effective May 28th, 2012, the Education Fingerprinting Office will only offer minimal hours of operation, by appointment only. If you are not a WSU Student seeking fingerprinting for a University program, it may be more convenient for you to visit one of the other LiveScan sites. Please refer to the other LiveScan community sites listed by the USOE.