COR-Coalition of ResourcesThis is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with other community organizations in the area. All attendants have an opportunity to share who they are; what organization they represent; new events, projects or needs they have currently; and to pass out information. Then one of the organizations presents about who they are and what they do, so we can get to know our community better.
- First Tuesday of every month
- McKay Dee Hospital Education Center, 4401 Harrison Blvd, Ogden.
Contact: Mercy Jacobo at MercyJ@weberhs.org
Please call 801-625-3695 to RSVP
Interfaith Works!Ogden Interfaith Works is an association of religious, social action, and community organizations within the Greater Ogden area that meets regularly to share ideas and support social action within the community.
- second Wednesday of every month
- 11:30 a.m.
- Location changes each month, contact for the location.
- Rev. Alane Currier Griggs, 801-393-5662
- Alan Dayley, 801-479-7642
- Nancy Groshart, 801-339-1692 to join.
South Ogden Business Alliance (SOBA)Join for free monthly networking meetings. This meeting is open to everyone, whether or not you’re a business. (In fact, nonprofits may benefit by making connections with businesses for potential future sponsorships.) Each person who attends has the opportunity to stand and introduce themselves and the company or organization they represent. In addition to introductions two guest speakers will present us with educational or informational presentations.
- First Wednesday of every month,
- The Community Facility - 560 39th St, South Ogden.
Northern Utah Case Managers MeetingThis meeting is open to everyone, combined from the Case Managers Meeting and the Weber Area Resource Meeting (WARM).
- Third Tuesday of every month
- 11 a.m.
- United Way building - 2955 Harrison Blvd, Ogden.
- Meetings are held in the boardroom of either United Way or Red Cross.
- Summer Rohwer of St. Anne’s, 801-621-5036 ex. 102
- Andy Watkins of the Ogden Housing Authority, 801-399-8710