Recruiting Eligibility Requirements
To post a job with Weber State Career Services, you must meet the following requirements:
- The organization must be recruiting for professional career employment positions, internships, and/or student jobs that:
- require a university degree or degree-related experience (part-time student jobs may be exempt from this requirement).
- are directly related to one or more WSU majors (part-time student jobs may be exempt from this requirement).
- All positions for which the organization is recruiting must provide compensation that does not rely on recruiting others to join the organization.
- The organization may not require any cost to the student/graduate in terms of start-up or training fees.
- The organization must hire students directly (no third-party or self-contracted arrangements)
- Complete, accurate, and verifiable company and contact information must be provided to Career Services
- All job descriptions must include the organization name and a full and accurate description of the position. Job announcements deemed by Career Services to be incomplete or misleading will not be posted.
Employers not meeting all of the above requirements may still submit jobs via email to Career Services (email@example.com), and these will be individually screened for appropriateness and eligibility. Jobs being marketed through third party organizations may be posted if the name of the hiring organization is posted and the job meets all other eligibility requirements.
Due to limited resources, Career Services reserves the right to set restrictions on the number and type of jobs that will be posted for an organization.
These include entry-level jobs requiring a college degree or full-time positions requiring experience. To post career opportunities, you will need an account on our job-posting database, CareerConnect.
To get set up with an account, click here, call our office at 801-626-6393, or view the instructions below.
Part-time Student Jobs
If you are looking for a student to fill a part-time position, you have two options. If you will only need to post one job, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Job Description
- Application Instructions
- Majors Hired (if applicable)
- Expiration Date
If you have more than one opening, or you'd like to post the position yourself, you may set up a CareerConnect account through our office. To do so, call us at 801-626-6393, or view the instructions below.
If you are interested in posting internships, please contact our internship coordinator: