- 20,000 SQFT OF ADDITIONAL SPACE
- 3,900 SQFT FOR STRENGTH & CARDIO
- 1,276 SQFT OF NEW LOCKERROOM SPACE
- 2,500 SQFT FOR GROUP EXERCISE
Attached to the current Stromberg Arena, the new expansion houses the Campus Recreation department, and features fitness opportunities including strength and cardio equipment, two group exercise studios, and locker rooms. The project also includes an elevated pedestrian walkway across Stromberg arena, a new student wellness and employee wellness suite, as well as an elevated track in the Stromberg arena for the recreational runner/walker.
Monday - Thursday: 5:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. - Noon
- I am not a student, but want a community pass to workout in the center
- I am not a student, but want to attend Group X classes
- I want a personal trainer
- What Group X classes can I take in this great new facility?