Useful and Required Documents
Lindquist Guidelines 2013
-Guidelines for the John A. and Telitha E. Lindquist Endowment for Creative and Artistic Endeavors.
- The following document contains a sample syllabus written by Dean Miner as well as requirements for class syllabi.
Syllabus Requirements and Sample Syllabus
- When a faculty member assigns a text in which s/he has a financial interest, s/he needs to receive approval from the department chair, dean, and provost. These approvals are meant to ensure that a faculty member is not using textbook selection for financial gain, but instead, for the best interests of student learning. The two pertinent guidelines are from WSU's PPMs and the Utah Board of Regents Manual.
Financial Interests When Selecting Texts
- Weber State College of Arts and Humanities is accredited by NASD (National Association of Schools of Design).
- The following document contains guidelines for any persons wanting to use University owned space.
- Weber State University mission core them objectives, indicators of achievement, and empirical measures.
- See the following link for information on College of Arts & Humanities tenure policies.
Annual Faculty Report
-Form for the College of Arts & Humanities annual faculty report.