Debbi Murphy, Academic Advisor
Elizabeth Hall 437
As the Lindquist College of Arts & Humanities Academic Advisor, I am here to help you stay on course as you navigate along your academic journey.
I am available to advise College of Arts & Humanities students (interested and declared) in the following academic areas:
- General Education requirements for all degrees within the College of Arts & Humanities
- Pre-requisite and required general education courses for all degrees within the college.
- University Degree requirements – Diversity, Scientific Inquiry (BS), Foreign Language (BA), Total Credit Hours required and Total Upper Division Credit Hours required
- Academic Standing
- Scholarship Opportunities
For specific questions and advising regarding your major or minor area contact your department/faculty advisor.
Please or contact me if you have questions regarding:
- Admissions Process
- Accuplacer Testing
- Registration/Course Schedules
- Tutoring Resources
- Clubs and Organizations within the college
- Major and/or Minor declaration process