The Telitha E. Lindquist College of Arts & Humanities teaches students to excel as they seek, understand, question and express complexities critical to the experience of being human as represented in languages, literature, communication, and visual and performing arts.
- We will serve as the cultural leader for our region.
- We will be a campus leader in offering General Education coursework and in interdisciplinary efforts (within the college, among the colleges, and beyond).
- We will produce students who are responsible, creative and critical artists, performers, and communicators. These students will engage with their communities in expressive, interpretive and communicative work.
- We value excellence in teaching and research/creative activity.
- We value innovative and open-minded approaches to teaching and learning.
- We respect intellectual and artistic traditions while responding to current needs and exploring emerging trends.
- We are dedicated to successful student involvement in our community and around the world.