How To Enroll in a Wildcat Store Payment Plan
- Open the Wildcat Store Payment Plan app in eWeber.
- Choose the amount you want to add to your payment plan. This is the OPTIONAL amount you want to spend in our Wildcat Stores. Funds can be used for school supplies, textbooks and technology purchases.
The amount selected cannot be changed once you have enrolled in a payment plan and picked up your campus store card(s). The amount chosen can only be spent at the Wildcat stores. Any funds not used during the semester will still be paid for in this payment plan. We strongly recommend that you only borrow an amount that you intend to spend.
- Fill out your application form and accept/agree to all the terms and conditions.
- You will then be redirected to the Bill and Payment Suite to sign up for a payment plan.
- Select the "Payment Plan" tab. Click on the green "Enroll Now" button and choose the term from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a payment plan and Click “Select”
The down payment option is available when initially setting up your payment plan. ONLY enter a dollar amount if you would like to reduce your overall payments for the plan. Remember this is an additional payment.
- Click “Display Payment Schedule”
- Click “Continue”
- Select or create a new payment method and click “Select”
- Review and print a copy of the Payment Plan agreement for your records and check the “I agree” box then click "continue"
If your payment method is an electronic check, you will have a second screen you need to check the "I agree" box and select "continue" which allows us to automatically deduct the payment from your checking or savings account.
You will then see a payment receipt screen and a message confirming you have now successfully enrolled in a payment plan.
- You will need to go to the Ogden Wildcat Store location to pick up your Wildcat Stores payment plan card. The card can be used at any of the Wildcat Store Locations.