What is Beta Alpha Psi?
Beta Alpha Psi is an honorary organization for Financial Information students and professionals. The primary objective of Beta Alpha Psi is to encourage and give recognition to scholastic and professional excellence in the business information field. This includes promoting the study and practice of accounting, finance, and information systems; providing opportunities for self-development, service and association among members and practicing professionals, and encouraging a sense of ethical, social, and public responsibility.
Weber State's Beta Alpha Psi chapter specifically focuses on providing students with opportunities to expand their knowledge and succeed in the accounting world. Our chapter holds weekly professional meetings where students and members are given the opportunity to hear from accounting professionals and interact with them in a comfortable environment. Our chapter also sponsors various recruiting, networking, service, and social activities with professionals within the community.
Why Join Beta Alpha Psi?
- Priceless networking opportunities
- Become active in your field of study and school
- Accounting firms look for Beta Alpha Psi involvement when recruiting
- Learn more about the professional accounting world
- Leadership opportunities
- Members willing to help you study and thrive in school
- Free food and fun at every meeting & event
For questions regarding anything about Beta Alpha Psi email us at info@WeberBAP.com or contact an officer.