IMPORTANT: All non-resident automotive service technology A.A.S. and B.S. degree students qualify for a special reduced tuition package. Be sure to declare your major as one of the automotive programs and register for automotive classes to qualify. All out-of-state students must reside in Utah for one year to be considered as resident and receive in-state tuition rates. For more information call 801-626-6579.
Scholarships for 2-Year A.A.S. Students
- CLOSED: American Muscle Student Scholarship- Deadline October 15, 2013 for Spring 2014 semester
- URGENT: Ardell Brown Automotive Technology Scholarship- Deadline November 29, 2013 for Spring 2014 Semester
- URGENT: Automotive Service Industry Scholarship- Deadline November 29, 2013 for Spring 2014 semester
- CLOSED: Collision Repair & Insurance Management Scholarship- Deadline October 25, 2013 for Spring 2014 semester
- Global Automotive Aftermarket Scholarships- Deadline March 31, 2014
- GM Women's Retail Network Scholarship- Deadline Pending
- CLOSED: John Chevalier Collision Repair Scholarship- Deadline November 15, 2013 for Spring 2014 semester
- CLOSED: SOMOS Foundation Scholarship- Deadline October 1, 2013
- Speciality Equipment Market Association (SEMA) scholarship- Deadline March 28, 2014
- CLOSED: Toyota T-TEN Scholarship- Deadline September 13, 2013 for Spring 2014 semester
Scholarships for 4-Year B.S. Students
- Toyota Scholars Program- Deadline November 22, 2013 for Spring 2014 semester
- Ford TAC Automotive Group INFORMATION PENDING
Additional scholarship & grant opportunities
www.collegedata.com- Register for lists of available scholarships. Excellent Source!
Most financial aid is available on a first-come/serve basis; apply early.
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Office
- Apply For/Accept WSU Scholarships
- Out-of-State Student Scholarships