TE-214 Advanced Vehicles, Hybrid and Alternate Fuels Classroom
The TE-214 classroom is a large classroom which also has room for a single vehicle, a tool box with specialty tools for advanced vehicles, and three workbenches for lab work. The classroom has multimedia equipment and wireless Internet Access.
The classroom is primarily used by our B.S. Degree programs for:
- Automotive Business Management Training
- Safety Management and Hazardous Materials Training
- Advanced Vehicles Systems Training
- Hybrid-Electric and Electric Vehicle Technologies Training
- Alternative Fuel Systems Training
- Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A.
- Ford Motor Company
- Chrysler Group LLC
- American Honda Motor Sales, U.S.A.
- Manheim Corporation
- Insurance Companies
- Federal, State, and Local Government Fleets
This classroom is also used periodically by the Hyundai, Kia, and ACDelco Training organizations. Contact the Automotive Department if your training organization wishes to rent our facilities for short-term automotive training purposes.