- Title: Lead Instructor and Program Coordinator for the CAP program.
- Office: Technical Education (TE) Building Room 201H
- Phone: 801-626-7138
- Fax: 801-626-7917
- Cell/Text: 801-675-8509
- email: email@example.com
- M.S. in Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences- Utah State University
- B.S. in Automotive Technology - Weber State University
- A.A.S. – Chrysler CAP - Weber State University
- ASE Master Automobile Technician Certification
- EPA Clean Air Act - Section 609 Refrigerant Handling Certification.
- Chrysler Level 3 Master Technician
- 2010 - Present - Lead Instructor in the Chrysler CAP Program at Weber State University.
- Summer 2010 – Intern Quality Assurance Electrical, Toyota Motor Sales, Torrance CA
- 2008 – 2010 – Chrysler Technician, Quality Chrysler Jeep and Dodge, Tooele Utah
Three years USAF Aircraft technician
- Specialized in hydraulic systems for the Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker
- Achieved journeyman skill level 5
- Member of Society of Automotive Engineers
- Honorable Discharged United States Air Force
- Air Force Achievement Medal with cluster