Bachelor of Science in Automotive Technology – Weber State University
- 2000 - Associate of Applied Science in Automotive Service (Toyota T-TEN Program) - Weber State University.
- 1998 - Vale High School, Vale, Oregon.
- Toyota Master Diagnostic Technician (MDT) (2006 - Today)
- Toyota Master Technician (2004)
- ASE Master Automobile Technician Certification. (2003 - Today) (expires 12-31-2013)
- ASE L1 Certification. (2002 - Today) (expires 06-30-2012)
- EPA Clean Air Act - Section 609 Refrigerant Handling Certification.
Fourteen years in the automotive industry.
- 2007 - Today - Lead Instructor for the Toyota T-TEN program at Weber State University
- 1998 - 2006 - Eight years as an automobile technician working for Stevinson Toyota West, Inc. , Golden, CO.
- Led Weber State University’s T-TEN program through Toyota T-TEN CEED Certification Validation, September, 2011
- Chairman of the T-TEN Rules and Rights Committee (Curriculum Development), January, 2010 – present
- The Rules and Rights Committee is charged with developing a community that is based on T-TEN instructors developing curriculum assets, how to manage those assets, and continuous improvement of curriculum and processes
- The Rules and Rights Committee developed a Constitution and the Bylaws for the T-TEN Instructor Community which was accepted in August, 2012, by the overall T-TEN Instructor Community
- Elected by peers within the T-TEN Instructor Community to the Chairmanship of the T-TEN Rules and Rights Committee
- Interim Governing Board Secretary of T-TEN Instructor Community, August, 2012
- Developed and delivered the new Advanced Diagnostic Lab sheet Development Course to fellow T-TEN Instructors at the 2012 National T-TEN Instruction Event at San Juan College in Farmington, New Mexico
- 1998 Ford / AAA National Automotive Skills Contest - National Champion.
- 1998 Ford / AAA Oregon State Automotive Skills Contest - State Champion.