Athletic Training AdvisementSherrie Jensen is the HPHP Department Advisement Coordinator.
- 801-626-7425 or SJensen3@weber.edu
- Click here for general advisement information from Sherrie Jensen
- Click below or copy/paste the link to set up an appointment with Sherrie
Athletic Training Faculty Advisors include:
Valerie Herzog, EdD, LAT, ATC: ValerieHerzog@weber.edu or (801) 626-7656
- Graduate Athletic Training Program Director
- Advisor for the Graduate Athletic Training Education Program
- Athletic Therapy Program Director
- Advisor for Athletic Therapy Majors
- Undergraduate Athletic Training Program Director
- Advisor for Undergraduate Athletic Training Majors
- Advisor for Sports Medicine BIS Majors
Who is my advisor?
Each student is assigned a faculty advisor upon admission to the ATEP or MSAT. The advisor is available to the student for counseling on grades and progress toward graduation. Athletic Training majors must meet with a faculty advisor at least once within the first two weeks of each semester. It is the responsibility of the student to schedule the required meetings with the advisor. The HPHP department advisement coordinator will serve as the academic advisor prior to admission to the program, and will assist with advisement through completion of the program of study. Call 801-626-7425 for more information or to schedule an appointment. (Also refer to the Department Advisor Referral List.)