Athletic Training Advisement
Rachel Brock is the Athletic Training & Nutrition Department Advisement Coordinator.
Athletic Training Faculty Advisors include:
Valerie Herzog, EdD, LAT, ATC: ValerieHerzog@weber.edu or (801) 626-7656
- Graduate Athletic Training Program Director
- Advisor for the Graduate Athletic Training Education Program
Jennifer Ostrowski, PhD, LAT, ATC: JennOstrowski@weber.edu or (801) 626-7224
- Undergraduate Athletic Training Program Director
- Advisor for Undergraduate Athletic Training Majors
- Advisor for Sports Medicine BIS Majors
- Athletic Therapy Program Director
- Advisor for Athletic Therapy Majors
Please go to the Faculty page to learn more about each Athletic Training faculty member.
Who is my advisor?
Each student is assigned a faculty advisor upon admission to the Athletic Training, Athletic Therapy, or MSAT programs.. The advisor is available to the student for counseling on grades and progress toward graduation. AT/MSAT majors should meet with a faculty advisor at least once within the first two weeks of each semester. It is the responsibility of the student to schedule the required meetings with the advisor. The ATN department advisement coordinator will serve as the academic advisor prior to admission to the program, and will assist with advisement through completion of the program of study. Call 801-626-6741 for more information or to schedule an appointment. (Also refer to the Department Advisor Referral List.)