Research Studies Currently Seeking Participants
Master’s thesis research study needs participants with experience performing the barbell back squat and weighted leg press. Participants need to be between the ages of 18-30 to qualify, both male and female participants needed. A gift card to Barbacoa ($16) will be awarded to participants as compensation following completion. If you are interested please contact Sharayah Kenady at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dr. Brian McGladrey at email@example.com. (Posted on 10-2-14)
Master’s Thesis research study needs participants with softball or baseball experience, particularly overhand throwing experience. Participants need to be between the ages of 18-55. A gift card to Barbacoa ($16) will be provided to participants as an incentive following completion. If interested, please contact Jessica Benedetti at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Brian McGladrey at email@example.com.
(Posted on 9-27-14)
Deep Heating Study
What will you be asked to do?
- Participate in 3 different heating treatments applied to the back of your lower leg (each session will last about 1.5 hours)
- A needle thermometer will be inserted into your muscle to measure muscle temperature (about the side of a flu shot needle). The total time the needle is actually in your calf is less than a minute
- A surface thermometer will be placed on the back of your leg to measure skin temperature
- Participants who complete the study will receive a $30 Amazon gift card.
Click here for more information
If you have any questions or are interested in participating please contact us:
Clair Ely: firstname.lastname@example.org (925)286-0493
Diana Bocklund: email@example.com (651)247-7315
Haley Evans: firstname.lastname@example.org (630)605-5170
(Posted on 9/18/14)
Core/low back strengthening and balance study
- You are eligible for the study if you are a healthy male or female adult (non-collegiate athletes) from Weber State University between 18 to 30 years of age and have not regularly participated in yoga, pilates or any training program for balance or core strength in the past 3 months.
- Eligible subjects will be offered $10 gift card that can be used at Weber State University bookstore upon completion of the study.
If interested or have questions contact:
Maya Chang; Phone: (402) 637-3300; Email: email@example.com
(Posted on 9/12/14)