- Classes are $38 for WSU affiliated and $40 for non WSU affiliated
- Level 1 and Parent-Tot classes are 30 minutes long
- Levels 2 and up are 40 minutes long
- No make up classes are offered
- Class sizes are limited to keep a learning friendly environment
- Parents are asked to sit in the Natatorium or Balcony during lessons with the exception of the last day of class
- Teacher requests can be made but sometimes can not be accommodated
- Skill Levels
In Person or Over-the-Phone registration available call 801-626-7967 or visit us in the Wildcat Center Room 101.
PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
- Class are scheduled on a one-by-one basis
- $15.00 per student per 30 min class up to two students
- Levels: 1-6, Beginner to Competition
- Ages: 2yrs-Adult, children under 2 can register for Parent-Tot class
- Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 3 and 3:30 pm or Saturdays @ 11:30 am
Remember a full registration and payment are due within 48 hours of a spot reservation or your spot will not be held.