How to Register-
Registration is open now for June 2-12, June 16-26, May 6-29, June 3-26, May 3-June 14, and June 21-Aug2 -- at www.weber.edu/estore Under the Campus Recreation Store.
All other sessions will become open soon so check back for updates. If you are having issues with the website or with general questions please call 801-626-7967. Thanks for your help and patience with this new system.
- Classes are $38 for WSU affiliated and $40 for non WSU affiliated
- Level 1 and Parent-Tot classes are 30 minutes long
- Levels 2 and up are 40 minutes long
- No make up classes are offered
- Class sizes are limited to keep a learning friendly environment
- Parents are asked to sit in the Natatorium or Balcony during lessons with the exception of the last day of class
- Teacher requests can be made but sometimes can not be accommodated
- Skill Levels
In Person or Over-the-Phone registration available call 801-626-7967 or visit us in the Wildcat Center Room 101.
PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS - SUMMER Registrations open Monday April 7th at 801-626-7967
- Class are scheduled on a one-by-one basis
- $15.00 per student per 30 min class up to two students
- Levels: 1-6, Beginner to Competition
- Ages: 2yrs-Adult, children under 2 can register for Parent-Tot class
- Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 3 and 3:30 pm or Saturdays @ 11:30 am
Remember a full registration and payment are due within 48 hours of a spot reservation or your spot will not be held.