- 8 classes per session T/TH
- 6 classes per session Saturday
- $40.00 per child
- Each class is 40 minutes long
- Level 1 is only 30 minutes
- Children under 3 must wear a swim diaper with plastic pants even if toilet trained
- Payment is due within 48 hours after registering and can be paid at the Campus Recreation Office (Location and Hours)
- A processing fee of $10 will apply if canceled within a week of lesson start date
- No refunds once session begins
- No individual make-up classes
- Goggles are welcomed as needed or desired
- Snorkling goggles and other equipment are not accepted
Classes will be offered based on registration and instructor availability. Classes are small in order to ensure safety and allow maximum learning.
Registration must be done at the Campus Recreation Office.
Please contact Campus Recreation at 801-626-7967 for more information.