The Wildcat Flash Fiction Contest is open to Weber State University Master of Arts in English students and alumni and is designed to encourage awareness of and participation in Aelurus on campus.
Submissions to the flash fiction contest must be 500 words or less, 12 pt. font, Times New Roman, and double-spaced in either Microsoft Word or Open Office format. Make sure that your name does not appear in the story itself, that pages are numbered, and that the title of the piece appears in a header on each page.
All submissions must be original and unpublished.
The winning entry will be automatically published in Aelurus.
Send an email to email@example.com with the Subject line "2014 Aelurus Flash Fiction Contest Submission" and including all of the following in the email:
- Full Name
- Title of Piece
- Word Count
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Class Standing (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th+ years in program, or Alumni and graduation year)
Be sure that you have done the following:
- Title ONLY on submission (no personal information)
- Additional pages are titled (if applicable)
- All pages are numbered (if applicable)
- Attach your document to the email. Be sure it is in Microsoft Word or Open Office format.
**By submitting I agree to the terms set forth by the Aelurus staff and that this work is completely and entirely mine.