Where can I get a Wildcard?

To get a Wildcard, you will need:

  • proof of registration
  • a government issued picture I.D.

Ogden Campus

The Wildcard Office is located on the main floor at the east entrance doors of the Shepherd Union Building (SU 273).

Union Building Map


Davis Campus

Wildcards and UTA Ed Passes are available from the Student Services front desk in building D2, Suite 262, 2nd floor. (2750 N. University Park Blvd., Layton)


*Wildcards and UTA Ed Passes cannot be issued after the cashier's office has closed.