Dependent of Faculty/Staff

Go to Human Resources, located in the Miller Administration Building, and obtain a status verification form along with the Faculty/Staff members Banner issued employee I.D. number.

Bring a government issued picture ID or your high school I.D. and your parent to the Union Building Information Center, located in the Shepherd Union Building lobby.

Be prepared to fill out a form and have your picture taken. Your card will be given to you shortly thereafter.

There is a $10.00 new card fee.

The Wildcard DOES NOT need to be replaced each year.

If your status changes (from dependent to student etc.), you must turn in your old card or you will be charged a $20.00 replacement fee. When the old card is turned in, you will be charged $10.00 for the new card.