To be eligible for the WeberEdge Scholarship
- Be classified as a first time, non-resident student attending a Utah System of Higher Education (USHE) institution upon admission.
- Have a high school grade point average of at least 3.1 * -or- 21 ACT/1070 SAT composite score. Transfer students (30 credits or as determined by WSU Admission’s Office) must have a college grade point average of at least 3.0 *
- Apply for admissions to Weber State University. You must complete the Admission's application prior to filling out the Scholarship application.
- Participants are selected "first-come-first-serve" based on the order in which applications are received.
- As a WeberEdge participant, your out-of-state portion of tuition will be waived and you will pay the equivalent of in-state tuition and fees every semester you remain within the program.
- As a WeberEdge participant, you must enroll for, and complete, a minimum of 12 credit hours during each semester of participation in the program. Participants must complete the registration process by June 1, 2014. Dropping below the minimum 12 credit hours or failure to complete the semester course work may require repayment and/or loss of further funding.
- 2014-2015 Award Year: Effective July 1, 2013, the GPA requirement 3.1 and ACT 21
- 2013-14 Award Year: Effective July 1, 2013, the GPA requirement has increased from 3.0 to 3.2