The Web Management Portfolio will be accountable to President's Council through the Vice President for University Relations and the Vice President for Information Technology, with the following charge:
- Articulate and promote a University-wide vision of a unified WSU web, social media and mobile application presence.
- Translate this vision into objectives; identify teams to address the objectives, and measure and report progress.
- Promote consistency of design and navigation across the University's web site and mobile applications.
- Encourage efforts to improve the quality and effectiveness of the University's web site, eWeber portal, social media sites, and mobile applications.
- Assist in the development of problem-solving processes and mechanisms to address concerns, complaints, and suggestions regarding university web sites, eWeber portal services, social media and mobile applications.
Approved by President's Council 12/20/2010
- John Kowalewski, Portfolio Chair, University Communications
- Peter Waite, Manager, Web Development
- Scott Teichert, Admissions
- Bret Ellis, Information Technology
- Andrea Jensen, WSU Online
- Sara Lleverino, University Communications
- Clayton Oyler, Student Affairs
- Robert Hilton, Computer Science
- Denise Taylor, IT, Student Applications
- Bruce Bowen, Academic Affairs
- Dani McKean, Student Affairs
- Jennifer Philion, University Communications