WSU Web Management Portfolio
The Web Management Portfolio will be accountable to President's Council through the Vice President for University Relations and the Vice President for Information Technology, with the following charge:
- Articulate and promote a University-wide vision of a unified WSU web, social media and mobile application presence.
- Translate this vision into objectives; identify teams to address the objectives, and measure and report progress.
- Promote consistency of design and navigation across the University's web site and mobile applications.
- Encourage efforts to improve the quality and effectiveness of the University's web site, eWeber portal, social media sites, and mobile applications.
- Assist in the development of problem-solving processes and mechanisms to address concerns, complaints, and suggestions regarding university web sites, eWeber portal services, social media and mobile applications.
Approved by President's Council 12/20/2010
- John Kowalewski, Portfolio Chair, Marketing & Communications
- Peter Waite, Manager, Web Development
- Scott Teichert, Admissions
- Bret Ellis, Information Technology
- Andrea Jensen, WSU Online
- Sara Lleverino, Marketing & Communications
- Clayton Oyler, Student Affairs
- Robert Hilton, Computer Science
- Dani McKean, Student Affairs
- Jennifer Philion, Marketing & Communications
- Jeremy Harvey, IT Academic Web