The purpose of the WSUSA Davis campus branch is to represent the Davis campus student rights, interests, and opinions to the WSU faculty, staff, and administration. The branch works to develop students’ skills in leadership, program organization, communication, initiative, and self-reliance. The branch also contributes opportunities for academic and extracurricular experiences and promotes student involvement in clubs, organizations, events, and activities.
- Executive Assistant - Mirra Valdez
- Coordinators for Diversity Programs
- Coordinators for Traditional Student Programming
- Coordinator for Community Engagement and Service
- Coordinator for Non-Traditional Student Programming