Student Affairs Staff Development
Resources from Previous Division Meetings
What You Don't Know You Need to Know About Social Media
Presented by Danielle McKean & Matthew Gerrish - November 21, 2014
College Student Developement Theory
Presented by Kari Ellingson and Jessica Oyler - May 13, 2014
Controlling Compassion Fatigue
Presented by Shaney McCoy - November 15, 2013
Confront Without Being Confrontational
Presented by Catherine Mattice - September 12, 2013
Help Students with the Click of a Mouse!
Presented by Allison Hess and Dani McKean - March 5, 2013
Engaging Students in the Community and Figuring Out What They Learn from It
Presented by Brenda Kowalewski and Mike Moon - March 7, 2012
- PDF of PowerPoint Presentation (PDF 6MB)
Women and Higher Education in Utah
Presented by Dr. Susan Madsen
Understanding Poverty, Understanding Our Students
Presented by Rachel Martinez
Don't Take us for GRANTed!
Presented by TRIO - Feb. 20, 2013
Facebook for Beginners and Advanced Users
Presented by Student Affairs Technology & Jonathan McBride - Jan 17, 2012
- Enrollment Services Panel
- January 30
- 9 - 11 a.m.
- Union Room 404
- Getting to Know Us
- February 26
- 2 - 4 p.m.
- Union Ballroom A
-- StrengthsQuest --
- January 7, 10 - 11 a.m.
- OR January 8, 1 - 2 p.m.
- Union Computer Lab Classroom
- By Sheldon Cheshire
- Learn how to find your insight report, make your own team weave and much more using the StrengthsQuest website.
- January 26, 1 - 3 p.m.
- Union Ballrooms A & B
- It’s the Wellbeing Fair! Come check some challenge items off while learning to use your Strengths and increase your overall Wellbeing.
- April 24
- Time and location TBA
- Join us for an introduction (or refresher) on StregthsQuest. Take the assessment then learn how to use and apply your Strengths.
- Brown bag: Noon - 1 p.m.
- February 13, Union 316
- March 13, Union 316
- April 10, Union 321
-- Google Training --
- Check TrainingTracker for Gmail and Google Calendar training with IT
- SAT Supplemental Training
-- Box Training --
See more training on TrainingTracker in your eWeber portal.