Staff Publications 2012-2013
- Hayes, Allison. (2013, February). Student staff recognition. AIMHO Angle.
- Callahan, K. & Stanfield, D. (2012). In Perozzi, B. (Ed.) Global Summit on Student Affairs and Services Executive Summary and Proceedings. Nov. NASPA: Washington, D.C.
- Perozzi, B. & Callahan, K. (2013). Intercultural Knowledge and Global Competence: Are we making a difference? Bold Without Boundaries, Mar., pp. 36-39. NASPA: Washington, D.C.
- Steimel, Sarah. (2013, January). Connecting with volunteers: Memorable messages and volunteer identification. Communication Research Reports. Eastern Communication Association Journal, 30(1), 12-21.
- Steimel, Sarah. (2013, July). Community partners’ assessment of service learning in an interpersonal and small group communication course. Communication Teacher. National Communication Association Journal.
- Garrett, Jayrod. (2013, May). Solutions to the three most significant challenges faced by non-traditional students. The EvoLLLution, Illuminating the Lifelong Learning Movement.
- The Writing Center Journal, Verbal Equinox, published two editions this year. The fall edition published tutor articles about Online Tutoring, the value of the Creative Writing program for enhancing learning across courses, the craft of argument, and writing literature reviews. The spring edition published student winners of the annual writing contest.