- The Outdoor Program in Campus Recreation facilitated three nationally recognized certification courses: National Ski Patrol Avalanche 1 Certification Course, Swift Water Rescue Technician Certification Course, and AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Certification Course.
- The Fitness and Wellness Program in Campus Recreation facilitated three nationally recognized fitness certifications for the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America.
- Debbie Cragun, Nontraditional Student Center Coordinator received the Patriotic Employer Award given by the National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserves.
- Arene Newman, Nontraditional Childcare Supervisor, received her Career Ladder Level Eight from the Childcare Professional Development Institute.
- The Academic Support Centers and Programs (ASCP) Tutoring Program completed a five year certification process through the National Association of Developmental Education (NADE). They received full certification in June 2011.
Division Award Winners
- Outstanding Team Performance Award:Student Technology Assistants, Student Employee Training Design Team
- Student Affairs Toni Weight Lifetime Achievement Award: Jeff Hurst
- Outstanding Individual Achievement Award:Lindsay Beddes - Education Talent Search, Don Guthrie - Services for Students with Disabilities, Teri Wood - Slaughter (Woodie) - SEC
- Hourly Staff Outstanding Achievement Awards:Chelsie Jones - SIL, Sally Tasker - Counseling and Psyc, Wendy Thacker - Campus Rec
- Outstanding Partner: Dr. Leah Murray
- Diversity Award: Davis Campus Programs