- Dianna Abel, Director of the Counseling and Psychological Services Center; Prasanna Reddy, Director of Testing, Tutoring, and Supplemental Instruction; and Jessica Hickmott, Coordinator of Student Affairs Assessment, co-authored a chapter insert for an upcoming ACPA-sponsored assessment publication
- Dianna Abel co-authored a journal article with Theresa Kay, Psychology Department faculty member: Kay, T.S. & Rangel (Abel), D.K. (2009). National Depression Screening Day: An undergraduate practicum experience. Teaching of Psychology, 36 (2), 126-129.
- Clayton Oyler, Director of Student Affairs Technology, contributed to and was published in two Student Affairs Leadership Council Journals. “Managing IT in Student Affairs Organizations: Strategies for Planning, Prioritization, and Skill Development” and “The Promise and Perils of Technology: 21st Century Strategies for Enhancing the Student Experience.”
- Brett Perozzi co-authored an article for a United Nations publication on international student affairs/services units: Perozzi, B. & O’Brien, A. (2009). College unions/university centres/student centres. In Ludeman, R., Osfield, K., Hidalgo, E., Oste, D, and Wang, H.S. (Eds.). Student Affairs and Services in Higher Education: Global Foundations, Issues and Best Practices. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO): Paris.
- Jessica Hickmott co-authored a book with Marilee Bresciani and Megan Moore Gardener entitled “Demonstrating Student Success” which is a guide to outcomes-based assessment in student affairs.
- Jan Winniford co-authored an article with Daniel McCool entitled “Campus sustainability in the U.S.: A comparison of a research and a teaching university.” It appeared in the Spring 2010 International Journal of Environmental, Cultural, Economic, and Social Sustainability.