Students who qualify for the SSS program may take advantage of the following educational support services:
- Textbook Loan
10 session speed reading course offered most semesters
- Peer mentoring
- Supplemental Grant Aid to qualifying students
- One-on-one tutoring
- Newsletter with program information published each semester
- Computer lab with free printing of homework for SSS students
- Student improvement Workshops
- Cultural Enrichment Events
- and more
For more information please see the links at your left or talk with your SSS advisor.
Student Support Services is 100% federally funded. The grant amount for the 2012/2013 school year was $401,130. The grant amount for the 2013/2014 school year will be announced soon.