Student Success Center - General Studies Advisement
Welcome to Weber State University and congratulations for wisely selecting to pursue a General Studies associate degree! Read through the resources below to learn more about the General Studies degree and the tools and services available to help you succeed! Check out our welcome message and meet the advisors!
Learn about the General Studies Degree
- Understand the benefits and reasons to earn the Associate Degree in General Studies.
- Watch this video for the main reasons other students earn this degree: General Studies Student Testimonials
Seek Academic Advising
- Declare the Associate Degree in General Studies by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your student email or by completing this form and submitting it to the Student Success Center.
- Download the Academic Advising Syllabus to learn about how academic advising works and steps you can take throughout the semester to stay on track.
- Understand the requirements for the Associate Degree in General Studies
- Meet with your General Studies academic advisor at the Ogden Campus (801-626-6752), Davis Campus (801-395-3469), or West Center (801-626-6752)
Other Helpful Resources
- Use this form to plan your semester classes.
- Register for classes! Learn how to add, drop, and waitlist classes.
- Use Grad MAPs to plan your degree.