Audit Course RegistrationYou may register to attend a class on an "audit" basis, i.e., without earning credit or a grade, if there is space available in the course. It is important to be aware of course audit deadlines so you know when you can select audit, and whether or not you need instructor approval. For a list of audit dates, check the academic calendar.
If you are a student on financial aid, an athlete subject to NCAA eligibility rules, or a student under any other classification with minimum credit requirements, consult your advisor before auditing a class. Don't audit a class and then seek advisement; seek advisement and then choose audit to avoid it adversely affecting you!
- Audit students failing to attend class may be issued a withdrawal (W) at the discretion of the instructor.
- Tuition and fees must be paid according to the current schedule.
- Some courses are not open to audit registration.
- Senior Citizens (Utah residents ages 62 and over) may audit a course for $10.00 per semester, space permitting, by applying at the Admissions Office.
- Audit courses do not count toward general education or major/minor requirements.
Contact Registration with questions at 626-6100, Student Services Center Room 101, or email@example.com.