Upon acceptance, you will receive an email providing shipping information for your acceptance packet to be mailed to you. Watch your email closely because this is how you will be notified of
documents missing and when an admissions decision has been made.
The acceptance packet will be mailed to you by standard mail or courier. It will include your acceptance letter, I-20 (if applicable), information regarding the I-901 fee, orientation and housing.
You need to attain an F-1 Visa.
Received an F-1 Visa - What's Next?
- Confirm your attendance by completing: Confirmation of Intent to Attend (Chrome and IE users: save this PDF to your desktop. Open from desktop, complete form and submit)
- Make your housing arrangements:
- Arrive on campus at least one week before classes begin
- Make transportation arrangements:
- Complete the Transformation Request Form (Chrome and IE users: save this PDF to your desktop. Open from desktop, complete form and submit)
or contact ISSC no later than two weeks prior to arrival if you need transportation from the Salt Lake City International Airport to WSU Housing
- If free shuttle service is available, we will send you a confirmation along with detailed instructions on how, where, and when to find the shuttle at the airport. Please be aware that there may only be two shuttle trips a day. This may mean that you may have to wait for several hours for your shuttle ride.
- You are welcome to schedule and pay for your own transportation through any of these services:
- XPRESS Shuttle (1-800-397-0773 or 801-596-1600).
- Salt Lake Express. Choose Depart: Salt Lake City, UT – Airport, Arrive: Ogden, Utah – Flying J Exit 343, then take taxi to Weber State University, Housing and Residence Life.
- More ground transportation options available at the Salt Lake City International Airport
- Your arrival destination is: Weber State University, Housing and Residence Life - 1321 E 4600 S Ogden, Utah 84403 if you are going to live in the dormitories/residence halls on campus. Make sure you have a housing contract before arriving.
- Check in with the ISSC office upon arriving at WSU
- Bring in your passport
- I-94 form
- We are located in room 143 in the Student Services Center | Campus Map
- Attend the required orientation