When to Apply:
Application for admission to the Master of Accounting (MAcc)program should normally be made by:
of the year during which admission is sought.
- April 1 (summer entrance, scholarship deadline April 1)
- August 1 (fall entrance, priority scholarships April 1, second round July 1)
- December 1 (spring entrance, scholarship deadline November 1)
It is expected that the Master of Accounting program will entail approximately two semesters of full-time study for a student with a bachelor's degree in accounting. Students with other business-related degrees can expect to spend about two years in the program. Those with non-business related undergraduate degrees should plan to spend at least three years in the program.
Note this application is for the Master of Accounting program. For the Master of Taxation program click here
Be prepared to provide the following:
- $60.00 MAcc application fee.*
- GMAT test score. See http://www.mba.com for more test information.
- Current resume (upload online)
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or employers for non-WSU graduates (by email through online application).
- Official transcripts for bachelors degree are required.
- International students need to have their transcripts evaluated by for equivalent course work by an accredited agency. See the International Student Services page for more information.
* International students must pay the foreign student application fee for WSU and should contact Services for International Students
at 801-626-6853 and Admissions at 801-626-6005.
Mail Official Transcripts to:
School of Accounting & Taxation
1337 Edvalson Street, Dept. 3803
Ogden, UT 84408-3803