When to Apply:
Application for admission to the Master of Accounting (MAcc)program should normally be made by:
- April 1 (summer entrance, scholarship deadline April 1)
- August 1 (fall entrance, priority scholarships April 1, second round July 1)
- December 1 (spring entrance, scholarship deadline November 1)
It is expected that the Master of Accounting program will entail approximately two semesters of full-time study for a student with a bachelor's degree in accounting. Students with other business-related degrees can expect to spend about two years in the program. Those with non-business related undergraduate degrees should plan to spend at least three years in the program.
APPLY ONLINE AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: ONLINE MACC APPLICATIONNote this application is for the Master of Accounting program. For the Master of Taxation program click here.
Be prepared to provide the following:
- $60.00 MAcc application fee.*
- GMAT test score. See http://www.mba.com for more test information.
- Current resume (upload online)
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or employers for non-WSU graduates (by email through online application).
- Official transcripts for bachelors degree are required.
- International students need to have their transcripts evaluated by for equivalent course work by an accredited agency. See the International Student Services page for more information.
School of Accounting & Taxation