Master of Taxation
When to Apply:
Application for admission to the Master of Taxation (MTax) program should normally be made by:
It is expected that the Master of Taxation program will entail approximately two semesters of full-time study for a student with a bachelor's degree in accounting. Students with other business-related degrees can expect to spend about two years in the program. Those with non-business related undergraduate degrees should plan to spend at least three years in the program.
APPLY ONLINE AT THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Be prepared to provide the following:
Note the application above is for the Master of Taxation program. For the Master of Accounting program click here.
- $60.00 MTax application fee.*
- GMAT test score. See http://www.mba.com for more test information.
- Current resume (upload online)
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or employers for non-WSU graduates (by email through online application).
- Official transcripts of all academic work are required.
- International students need to have their transcripts evaluated by for equivalent course work by an accredited agency. See the International Student Services page for more information.
School of Accounting & Taxation