When to Apply:
Application for admission to the Master of Taxation (MTax) program should normally be made by:
of the year during which admission is sought.
- April 1 (summer entrance, scholarship deadline April 1)
- August 1 (fall entrance, priority scholarships April 1, second round July 1)
- December 1 (spring entrance, scholarship deadline November 1)
It is expected that the Master of Taxation program will entail approximately two semesters of full-time study for a student with a bachelor's degree in accounting. Students with other business-related degrees can expect to spend about two years in the program. Those with non-business related undergraduate degrees should plan to spend at least three years in the program.
APPLY ONLINE AT THE FOLLOWING LINK:
ONLINE MTAX APPLICATION
Be prepared to provide the following:
Note the application above is for the Master of Taxation program. For the Master of Accounting program click here.
- $60.00 MTax application fee.*
- GMAT test score. See http://www.mba.com for more test information.
- Current resume (upload online)
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or employers for non-WSU graduates (by email through online application).
- Official transcripts of all academic work are required.
- International students need to have their transcripts evaluated by for equivalent course work by an accredited agency. See the International Student Services page for more information.
* International students must pay the foreign student application fee for WSU and should contact Services for International Students at 801-626-6853 and Admissions at 801-626-600
Mail Official Transcripts to:
School of Accounting & Taxation
1337 Edvalson Street, Dept. 3803
Ogden, UT 84408-3803