Release Time

Expenditure Guidelines for funding from RSPG, Hemingway, and Bingham Research

Payment for instruction must be made from your department. To request reimbursement for your department, send an e-mail to Betty at with the amount and reason. Betty will process the paperwork to put the funds into your department's account under instructional wage (plus 15 percent will be added for benefits).

If the funds are coming from the RSPG account, this will be done by a budget transfer.

If the funds are coming from the Hemingway or Bingham Research accounts, this will be a reimbursement to the department's account first under the current expense category and then a transfer from current expense to instructional wage and benefits.