You may withdraw entirely online from the semester up until the last allowable day listed in the Academic Calendar. If you need assistance, you may withdraw in person at the WSU Registrar's Solution Center windows or by sending an email request to email@example.com from your @mail.weber.edu, or send a signed written request via fax (801) 626-6679 or mail (1102 University Circle, Ogden, UT, 84408). Always include your name, W#, and state your request clearly.
If you are receiving federal financial aid and want to withdraw from a class or from the entire semester, you must contact the Financial Aid Office to speak to a financial aid counselor. Any withdrawal may affect your eligibility for future financial aid.
If you have questions, please contact:
- Registrar's Solution Center: (801) 626-6100, Fax (801) 626-6679, firstname.lastname@example.org, Student Services Center room 109
- WSU-Davis Enrollment Services: (801) 395-3480, room 241
- Cashier's Office: (801) 626-8006, Student Services Center room 209
- WSU-Davis Cashier's Office: (801) 395-3579, room 240
- Financial Aid Office: (801) 626-7569, Student Services Center room 120
WSU-Davis Enrollment Services (Financial Aid by appointment): (801) 395-3456, room 246