Weber State University offers classes during fall, spring, and summer semesters. Students must register each semester to attend classes. The web-based class schedule provides information about the dates and times classes are offered for the selected semester. See the Academic Calendar for registration dates and beginning and ending dates for each semester.
- Registration appointments are issued to new and continuing students one week before registration begins each semester. During this week students may obtain a registration appointment by accessing the Internet at weber.edu and entering their Wildcat Username and password. Go to the Student Services tab and click on Registration Time.
- Students are assigned a registration appointment time on the basis of their earned hours. Earned hours include hours earned with a passing letter grade and hours earned through credit by examination.
Students with 0 earned credit hours
Students with 1-29 credit hours
Students with 30-59 credit hours
Students with 60-89 credit hours
Students with 90 credit hours or more
Students who have previously received a bachelor's degree
- During this registration phase, students may register starting on their appointed day.
- On their assigned day and appointed time, students should access the registration system on the Internet at weber.edu and enter their Wildcat Username and password.
- Tuition and fees may be paid by cash, check VISA, DiscoverCard, or MasterCard. Log in to the eWeber student portal* to pay tuition and fees online. Electronic statements and up-to-date balances are available in the student account at any time. A paper billing statement will be mailed at the student's request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refer to weber.edu/accounting/cashiers to obtain information about payment deadlines and tuition and fee amounts. It is the student's responsibility to understand the registration, payment, withdrawal, and refund schedule and to make sure account balances are paid in-full and on-time to avoid late fees or other charges.
* To log in, go to weber.edu and enter your Wildcat Username and password.