Weber State University offers classes during fall, spring, and summer semesters. Students must register each semester to attend classes. The web-based class schedule provides information about the dates and times classes are offered for the selected semester. See the Academic Calendar for registration dates and beginning and ending dates for each semester.
To register for classes, continuing students should:
- Obtain a registration appointment by accessing the Internet (see below*) — see the calendar in this catalog to determine when registration begins each semester; the system will be available to provide appointments one week prior to that date.
- Plan a course schedule — some alternate courses should be selected in case first selections are closed.
- At the correct appointment time access the Internet (see below*).
- Pay tuition and fees — log in to the eWeber student portal* to pay tuition and fees online. Electronic statements and up-to-date balances are available in the student account at any time.
* To log in, go to weber.edu and enter your Wildcat Username and password.
A Wildcat ID and password are required before registering online in your eWeber student portal. You can sign up for a Wildcat ID online at weber.edu/eservices. For assistance contact Computing Support at 801-626-7777.
CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION ELIGIBILITY
If you attended WSU the prior semester, you are eligible to register for the upcoming semester.
If it has been more than one semester since you attended classes, or if you completed the application process within the past year but did not enroll, contact the Admissions Office to reactivate your file.
If you have attended another college since attending WSU, complete a transfer application.
If you have not applied for admission, you must complete an application at http://weber.edu/admissions before registering.
If you have questions, please contact:
· WSU Admissions Office: (801) 626-6743, Student Services Center room 201
WSU-Davis Enrollment Services: (801) 395-3480, room 241