Once appointment registration is complete, "open registration" continues and all students are allowed access to register and/or make changes to their class schedules on a first-come-first-served basis.
- During the second phase of registration, all students may register or make changes by accessing the registration system on the Internet at weber.edu and entering their Wildcat Username and password.
- Tuition and fees may be paid by cash, check VISA, DiscoverCard, or MasterCard. Log in to the eWeber student portal* to pay tuition and fees online. Electronic statements and up-to-date balances are available in the student account at any time. A paper billing statement will be mailed at the student's request by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Refer to weber.edu/accounting/cashiers to obtain information about payment deadlines and tuition and fee amounts. It is the student's responsibility to understand the registration, payment, withdrawal, and refund schedule and to make sure account balances are paid in-full and on-time to avoid late fees or other charges.
* To log in, go to weber.edu and enter your Wildcat Username and password.
Changes in Registration
- Students may add classes online or at the registration windows (Registrar's Solution Center at the Ogden campus, Enrollment Services at Davis campus, West center and Morgan center) through the 5th business day of the semester or block. Instructor approval will be required to add a class beginning on the 6th business day of the semester or block.
- Students may drop classes online or at the registration windows (Registrar's Solution Center) through the deadline dates (see the Academic Calendar). There are different deadlines for refunds and grading when withdrawing from classes.
- Students are strongly encouraged to plan their class schedules in consultation with an advisor to avoid unnecessary changes and ensure efficient progress toward completion of degree requirements.
- Students receiving financial aid should be careful not to reduce their credit hour load below the minimum number of hours required by their award level.