CLEP and AP Credit

The recording of CLEP and AP scores to the student record is currently undergoing a transition to the Admissions office.  If you have submitted your scores to the university but have not had them recorded, please contact:


Weber State UniversityOgden, Utah 84408

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseNondiscrimination Policy