Mr. Steven E. Starks was appointed to the Weber State University Board of Trustees in 2009. He serves as a member of the Business Committee.
- Weber State University, Bachelor of Integrated Studies
- Steve Starks joined the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies in February of 2007 and serves as executive vice president. As a member of the corporate advisory board, Starks oversees the Group’s Insurance and Advertising Companies and is responsible for government relations and mergers and acquisitions.
- Starks graduated from Weber State University in 2003. Upon graduation, he spent time in Washington, D.C. and then managed the political campaigns of Nolan Karras and Congressman Rob Bishop.
- He also helped manage Governor Jon Huntsman Jr.’s transition team and special initiatives office and served as managing director of the Utah Policy Partnership.
- Advisory Board Member, Larry H. Miller Group of Companies
- Board Member, The Road Home
- Member, Business Committee, Weber State University
- Member, Governors Advisory Team
- Awarded the “Outstanding Young Alumnus” award in 2009 from Weber State University
- Awarded the "Excellence in Leadership" award in 2010 at the executive leadership conference for the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies.
- Steve and his wife Camilla reside in South Jordan, Utah where they are busy raising their two daughters, Quincie and Esther.