• Currently serves as CFO for FJ Management and Big West Oil. FJ Management (formerly Flying J) is a privately owned holding company that owns a controlling interest in Big West Oil (refinery), Maverik (fuel retailer) and TAB Bank (Industrial Loan Corporation). FJ Management also has minority interests in Pilot Flying J (Travel Plazas), EFS (Fuel Card processing company) and other various businesses.
• Member, Kickstart Seed Fund II investment committee. This fund focuses on facilitating new businesses with a focus on creating jobs in Utah and commercializing technology from Utah’s Universities.
• President, Weber State University Alumni Association
• Member, Weber State University School of Accountancy & Taxation Advisory Committee
• Certified Public Accountant
• Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting, Weber State University
• Masters of Professional Accountancy, Weber State University
• Married to Cara Snow
• Three children – Carly, Arica and Kyle