Please join us on March 31, 2014 as we celebrate 10 years of student research and community based projects at Weber State. Students will be showcasing their research in poster/visual arts sessions, oral sessions and performance sessions. Stop by the Shepherd Union Building to check out all the amazing work these outstanding young researchers have conducted.
Undergraduate students are invited to give formal presentations or displays of original research, scholarly or creative activities in all academic areas. Presentation formats may be as diverse as the fields they represent, but must be appropriate to the discipline.
10th Annual Symposium & Celebration
March 31, 2014 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Only the primary presenter should present the abstract.
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words in length.
- Abstracts must be submitted online
- Presentations must be sponsored by a faculty mentor. Your mentor will receive an email notification when you submit your abstract.
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations or performing/visual arts presentations.
Submissions are now open. Please visit our submission site by clicking the button below.
Dates & Deadlines
- Abstracts accepted January 20, 2014 - February 11, 2014
- Event Date: March 31, 2014 10:00am - 5:00pm