Symposium & Celebration
Please join us on March 30, 2015 as we celebrate 11 years of student research and community based projects at Weber State. Students will be showcasing their research in poster/visual arts sessions, oral sessions and performance sessions. Stop by the Shepherd Union Building to check out all the amazing work these outstanding young researchers have conducted.
Undergraduate students are invited to give formal presentations or displays of original research, scholarly, or creative activities in all academic areas. Presentation formats may be as diverse as the fields they represent, but must be appropriate to the discipline.
11th Annual Symposium & Celebration
March 30, 2015 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Only the primary presenter should present the abstract.
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words in length.
- Abstracts must be submitted online.
- Presentations must be sponsored by a faculty mentor. Your mentor will receive an email notification when you submit your abstract.
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations, or performing/visual arts presentations.
Submissions will open January 2, 2015.
Dates & Deadlines
- Abstracts accepted January 2 - February 2, 2015
- Event Date: March 30, 2015 10:00 am - 5:00 pm