10th Annual Symposium & Celebration
March 31, 2014 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Only the primary presenter should present the abstract.
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words in length.
- Abstracts must be submitted online
- Presentations must be sponsored by a faculty mentor. The faculty mentor must sign the proposal form.
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations or performing/visual arts presentations.
- All primary presenters must deliver a copy of the confirmation page (by mail or in person) with presenter and faculty adviser's signature to OUR. Email and Physical address can be found to the left of this page under - Contact Us.
Please submit all paperwork to OUR. OUR will provide transportation to students accepted to the event. Forms are located to the left of this page - Download Forms link.
Dates & Deadlines
Abstracts accepted January 2, 2014 - February 10, 2014
Event Date: March 31, 2014 10:00am - 5:00pm