Short Term Grants
Short Term Grants provide for smaller independent student projects including preliminary or exploratory research.
- 1000 limit
- Students must be currently enrolled to apply.
- Budget may not include stipend
- Reviewed by the Undergraduate Research Committee twice per semester
All students must attend a mandatory workshop on preparing a successful research proposal before submitting a grant to OUR for research funding. Check calendar for workshop dates.
- Turn in your grant proposal to the undergraduate research representative for your college at least one week prior to deadline for review/editing. (find your rep)
- Turn in one printed copy to the OUR Office and one electronic copy to email@example.com