The Office of Undergraduate Research operates a large format printer to facilitate conference poster printing. This free service is available to students and faculty on campus in need of a poster for a conference or event. The maximum size for free printing is 42"x36".
FREE Printing for Research Students!
- The large-format printer will print up to 42" wide.
- The cost of printing posters that do not qualify for free printing is $5 per linear foot.
- Posters may be printed only once at no charge.
- You can email your poster to email@example.com or bring a flash drive to the OUR office. (Stewart Library, room 58)
Download our PowerPoint template to get started.
- Poster images need to be high resolution (300) or they may print blurry.
- If using Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) Please save your final as a PDF at the correct size.
- If using PowerPoint to design your poster, please format the poster to the exact size you want it printed as shown in the picture below.
>under page setup
>set width 42, height 36