Performance/Conference Travel to Disseminate Grants support students who have been invited to perform or to lead the presentation of their independent scholarly work at a professional or scholarly conference.The grants fund travel-related expenses, as well as normal conference registration.
1. The Office of Undergraduate Research will fund ONE student per project only. Exception can be made for projects that require more than one student (i.e. Musical accompanist).
2. No Per Diem requests will be allowed.
3. No rental car requests will be allowed.
4. No fuel expenses will be allowed.
5. No supplies will be allowed for travel.
6. The OUR office will still fund the students' hotel, registration fee and transportation. For mileage reimbursement, the cost of driving must be equal to or less than the cost of flying.
Please do not use the Travel Grant Application Form for the WSU NCUR Travel Application (for the NCUR application form please go to: http://www.weber.edu/OUR/conferences/NCUR.html).
- There is no deadline for this grant. However, students need to submit travel grants at least eight weeks PRIOR to registration deadline and/or the time any reservations need to be made for travel.
- Retroactive expenses and faculty mentor expenses will NOT be funded.
- Print outs of information on cost for airfare, hotel, ground transportation and/or registration (if applicable) and attach to the travel grant application. For example, print out of Travelocity website of airfare with flight costs. Note: travel expenses accrued before grant approval cannot be reimbursed
- All WSU travel must be purchased on a WSU purchasing card (p-card).
- Submit only one copy.
- $1000 budget limit
- Travel Grant Application Form (pdf)
- Travel Grant Application Form (Word)