12th Annual Utah Conference on Undergraduate Research
Utah Valley University, Orem, Utah
All currently enrolled undergraduate students are eligible to apply. Students must have worked with a WSU faculty or staff member who served as a mentor to the project. Undergraduate research projects that include teams of students within or across disciplines are also encouraged to apply.
- Students should apply to University of Utah via the Submit link provided before the deadline.
- Abstracts are usually 250-300 words in length. They should be no longer than 450 words
- Abstracts must be submitted online
- Projects must be sponsored by a faculty mentor
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations, or performing/visual arts presentations
Dates & Deadlines
- Abstracts accepted: Fall 2017
- Conference: February 2018 - TBA