10th Annual Utah Conference on Undergraduate Research
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
February 19, 2016
All currently enrolled undergraduate students are eligible to apply. Students must have worked with a WSU faculty or staff member who served as a mentor to the project. Undergraduate research projects that include teams of students within or across disciplines are also encouraged to apply.
- Students should apply directly to the Office of Undergraduate Research
- Abstracts are usually 250-300 words in length. They should be no longer than 450 words
- Abstracts must be submitted online
- Projects must be sponsored by a faculty mentor
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations, or performing/visual arts presentations
*Note: if you plan to ride the bus with OUR, we will be staying overnight. Hotel accommodations will be covered.
Dates & Deadlines
- Abstract Deadline: October 30, 2015
- Conference: February 19, 2016