28th Annual National Conference on Undergraduate Research
University of Kentucky, Lexington KY
April 3-5, 2014
All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply. Students must have worked with a WSU faculty or staff member who served as a mentor to the project. Undergraduate research projects that include teams of students within or across disciplines are encouraged to apply however due to limited funds only one member of a team can be supported through OUR.
- Students must first apply to OUR Office for Travel Funding BEFORE submitting to NCUR or you will not receive travel funding.
- The deadline to apply for funding from OUR to attend NCUR is September 30, 2013.
- Forms are located to the lft of this page - Download Forms link
NCUR 2014 Dates and Deadlines
- NCUR's online submissions open: September 30, 2013
- NCUR's submission deadline: December 6, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: December 22, 2013 - January 14, 2014
- Early registration deadline: February 14, 2014
- Conference registration deadline: March 14, 2014
- Conference: April 3-5, 2014