Petty Cash

If you do not have a P-card or your P-card is for travel only, purchases totaling under $100 (including tax, shipping, etc.) may be reimbursed using a petty cash form. Petty cash forms can also be used to reimburse in state mileage totaling less than $100. Once you have obtained authorizing signatures (your Sponsored Projects Administrator in OSP and the Grants and Contracts Accountant in Accounting Services) listing the grant index code, take the form with original receipt(s) to the Cashier's Office in the Student Services Building.

Weber State UniversityOgden, Utah 84408

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseNondiscrimination Policy