OSP takes very seriously the need to take the proper measures to safeguard all funds. It is imperative that WSU manage projects with the highest degree of integrity.
Internal Auditing has determined that the following items should be reported:
- Forgery or alteration of documents.
- Misrepresentation of information on documents.
- Misuse, mismanagement or misappropriation of funds, securities, supplies or any other asset.
- Improprieties in the handling or reporting of monetary transactions.
- Authorizing or receiving payments for goods not received or services not performed.
- Authorizing or receiving payments for hours not worked.
- Theft of university property.
- Personal use of university credit cards, materials, or asserts.
- Falsification of documents or reports.
- Any apparent violation of Federal, State or local laws.
- Any similar unlawful activity.
If you see or suspect fraud or misuse of sponsored project resources, please contact James Taylor at x6055, the anonymous reporting line at 1-800-422-1243, or go online to www.ethicspoint.com.