The following methods are used to evaluate student performance and the effectiveness of the WSU Nurse Re-entry Program.
Student performance will be evaluated by:
- Assignment Questions
- Module exams
- Skills Lab performance
- Preceptor evaluation of student performance
- PN or RN-Predictor exam
A minimum of 80 percent is required on assignments and module exams. A minimum rating of "good" or better is required on Skills Lab performance and preceptor evaluation.
Program effectiveness will be evaluated by:
- Student satisfaction with the program
- Clinical Preceptor satisfaction with the program
- Employer satisfaction with the program
- Student pass rate on PN or RN-Predictor Exam and/or PN or RN NCLEX.